Part 1 – Application
In order for your application to be processed, your file must include the following items. Completed applications with all required documents will be given priority in the decision-making process over incomplete applications.
1. Application for Admission – click here to download an Admission Application
2. Request for Records Forms - click here to download Request for Records and Teacher Recommendation Forms.
Request for Records and Teacher Recommendation Forms (completed by student’s current school personnel) must include:
- Completed Recommendation Form from English Teacher
- Completed Recommendation Form from Math Teacher
- Completed School Leader or Community Leader Recommendation Form
- Copies of Student’s report cards from grades 6-8.
- Attendance data (absences and tardies) from grades 6-8
- Standardized Test Scores from grades 6-8
- Copy of health and immunization records
- IEP/ISP Records, if applicable
3. Online FACTS Application (Financial Application)
- FACTS Tuition Aid Application (must include $30 processing fee). Applications will be available November 1, 2013
4. Ohio EdChoice Scholarship Application (for those who qualify based on address)
Part 2 – Interview
Applicants who submit completed applications and who also meet the admissions criteria to be a Cristo Rey Columbus student, may move into the second phase of the admissions process. These applicants will be invited to interview with the Director of Admissions or other school representatives. If you have any questions with regard to the admission process, please contact Ms. Meghan Devring or Gladys Riquel Martinez at admissions@CristoReyColumbus.org or call 614.223.9261. We look forward to meeting you and your family soon!
Join the Cristo Rey Columbus Family and graduate from
Cristo Rey Columbus High School